Sunday, June 22, 2008

NBA Live 08 Dynasty Mode on PSP

It's been a long time since I've played NBA Live 08. Now I'm currently starting a Dynasty with my favorite team Dallas Mavericks with fantasy draft.

The 12-man roster for the first season are as follows:

Starting Line-up:
Dwight Howard - Orlando Magic
Dirk Nowitzki - Dallas Mavericks
Rudy Gay - Memphis Grizzlies
Mike Miller - Memphis Grizzlies
Javaris Crittenton - Memphis Grizzlies

Bench:
Marcus Vinicius - Memphis Grizzlies
Andrew Bynum - Los Angeles Lakers
Trevor Ariza - Los Angeles Lakers
David Lee - New York Knicks
Michael Pietrus - Golden State Warriors
Ryan Gomes - Minnesota Timberwolves
Gerald Wallace - Charlotte Bobcats

Note that I didn't actually realize I was drafting four players from the Memphis Grizzlies. I just drafted young players to keep them going with more seasons to come and I think Dirk Nowitzki is the oldest among the group.

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: