Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Creative Zen Vision M 60GB

Just a while ago, I bought a second hand Creative Zen Vision M 60GB. I must say it's a bang-per-buck unit and I'm very impressed with it and I find myself amused by the features in which I am still exploring as of this moment.

I connected my Zen to my PC and installed the ZEN Vision:M Series Media Explorer for faster drag and drop and organization of my files. I'll be posting quick updates probably tomorrow or on the weekend once I get these features working: SD Card Connectivity thru USB Host, AV out (in which I later on found out that the accessory costs more than a thousand peso) and downloading and listening to video/audio podcasts.

Ja Ne!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: