Sunday, June 22, 2008

How to display TV-out in Creative Zen Vision M

Creative Zen's dock with AV-out cable connected

AV cable connected to the Sanyo TV


Entire set-up with the movie "21" being played from the Creative Zen Vision: M 60GB to the video out of the 19" Sanyo TV

While fiddling with my Creative Zen Vision M, I tried connecting the AV cable which comes from my Canon Powershot S3 IS.

I tried connecting the AV cable to the dock of my Creative Zen Vision M. At first, it didn't really work even when I already plugged the cable to the Sanyo TV. Anyways, I was amazed when I adjusted the cable to be about a couple of centimeters away from the dock and it worked.

Just when I was about to buy a separate AV cable for the Zen, the AV cable coming from my camera worked wonders for me, saving at least a thousand pesos just like the direct charger in which I found out that the Sony PSP Slim charger would also work for the Zen.

Bottom line is, if you have other gadgets with accessories, go and figure out if these accessories may actually work for your gadget. It's a lot cheaper experimenting this way rather than buying the accessory specific for that product.

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: