Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Alternate to the Alternate

iPod Touch is cool. Creative Zen Vision W is what I'm craving for. Unfortunately, due to budget constraints, I'm leaning towards the Creative Zen Vision M. But wait, let me think about it first. A friend of mine referred me to Microsoft Zune and it somehow made me rethink about the stuff I really wanted my portable mp3/ video player to have.

Drool or be disappointed? http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zune80gb/specs.htm

Currently I have these must-haves for the player:
- FM radio
- Large HDD capacity
- DivX video player

Nice to haves:
- WiFi (Heck, the PSP Slim and DS Lite really kicks the competition, iPod Touch, out with this feature)
- SD Memory Card Slot (this feature is a very good combo to allow transferring of files thru my Canon S3 IS PowerShot)
- Bluetooth (Cellphone connectivity)
- Thickness (Which is a downside for the Zen Vision M)
- Touch Sensor (iPod's forte)

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: