Saturday, May 30, 2009

My First AJAX-based code

So here I am, a happy go lucky programmer journeying, researching, just trying to improve my skills. Recently, I just attended an AJAX overview training. Here, I tried to get one step closer to become a net-based developer. Basically, this program I'm about to share to you is my first step to AJAX and the web development - yet again. Although this code is directly based on w3schools.com, I learned a lot about Web 2.0 today which I, as a professional developer, should have known years ago regarding its technology and its counterparts like Adobe Flex, Microsoft Silverlight and Google Web Toolkit.




Name:
Time:






Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: