Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens

Lens, lens, lens... as I move closer and closer to the world of SLR and Photography, I still find myself shocked at the lens prices even if I get to browse through their prices everyday.

Here is what I am targeting to buy:

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-135mm-USM-Lens-Cameras/dp/B000053HC5

Although it's nearly impossible to have this kind of lens for me, (well I still even can't imagine myself shooting with an SLR and an external flash) I think it is really a bang-per-buck recommended lens which is quite a semi-all-around lens especially for me who's long been way overdue dreaming of shooting in low light photography.

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: