Monday, September 15, 2008

Canon Digital Rebel XTi - Canon 400D

Just posting a quick update regarding my purchase of a second hand dSLR, the Canon Digital Rebel XTi. I will be receiving the unit later together with the kit lens and also included is the bag. Wish me luck!
With fellow and even more experienced photographers from APerturista, they've recommended an el cheapo fast lens for me - the Canon 50mm f1.8 lens. Well, there's also this f1.4 lens available. However it is triple the cost and while I'm not really a pro, just a hobbyist photographer, I'll be preferring the cheapo lens.

So it leaves me with the last part of the "SLR project" which is the external flash. I kind of thought that this is a must have for me since I really want to learn more about low light photography and experience it at the same time.

I'll post my updates real soon once I get a hold of this!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: