Friday, April 25, 2008

Phidias in DS Lite rocks!


Having an idle and quite old second-hand Wacom Tablet, I'm easily always away from my PC. A friend of mine recommended Phidias which happens to be a paint program sort of like MS Paint in Nintendo DS Lite. To my surprise, with almost a week ago of trying to make the brush work, I saw an article that says you just have to put the "brushes" folder under the Phidias folder of your MicroSD card and voila! You're on the go for DS painting experience!

Here is an example of my first attempt at the program. I already converted it to jpeg format anyway. The image is about 512 x 384 in resolution which happens to be the largest resolution for Phidias as of the current release which is Phidias041907.

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i always wanted to download this application for the ds, but i tried searching online... can you send me the download file for Phidias, please?

Shindo Hikaru said...

bro.. thanks for visiting my site. i can send the link if you want to!