Sunday, April 27, 2008

Galaga Time!

Galaga is one of my most favorite games of all time.

Upon searching for something interesting in my archives, I found some screenshots of the Galaga saved game in my pc. It's funny because I just got curious during those days and wondered what would happen if I deliberately reached a hundred stages in it. Although nothing special really happened, I had fun playing or perhaps the more appropriate term would be "toying" with it and eventually got tired and stopped at Stage 153. As you can see, I have 24 extra jets left and have two of it firing at the same time...

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: