Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How to play Real Media files

Ever wondered how to play real media files without installing Real Media Player? Try Real Alternative. Current version is 1.90 and it also includes Media Player Classic which is a player that rivals VLC and GOM Player for that all-in-one video player for all codecs.

Happy Downloading in this last day of 2008! Looking for more blogs to enrich our knowledge in IT!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shindo. I was surfing on google about Shindo Hikaru (my sisters' fave character) and I've read your blog. I noticed that this is more of gadget and technologies. I found your blog simple yet very informational. More power!