Friday, July 25, 2008

Why CD-R King products are so cheap?

Recently I bought a 20-piece bundle of blank DVD+R discs at CD-R King at the MRT Ayala Station. I was very much relieved that their stocks of blank DVDs are now pretty much an average. These past months, they haven't been able to restock blank DVDs and many of their patrons have resorted to buying expensive blank DVDs at other shops.

Well, I must say I am an avid fan of their products. Not only are they way relatively cheaper compared to other shops, they also offer a wide variety of multimedia products.

Anyways, I just found this on their site briefly explaining on why their products are so cheap. Just hanging around the internet...

http://www.cdrking.com/local/support/cdrkingcheap.php

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Spurl Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist Blogmarks Smarkings Ma.gnolia SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks

No comments: